Student Visa

Planning for college is an exciting time but without proper guidance it can quickly get overwhelming. There’s research to do, forms to fill out, people to talk amongst many other things. The volume of information available can be difficult to navigate. Let us help you through your student journey. Our easy to follow step-by-step Personal Plan even has a calendar sync option to help you keep track of important steps and dates. Let’s get started!

Have a plan, work the plan and achieve your dreams!

choose a university_2x

Categories of Student Visa

Vocational Student

  • Vocational
  • Nonacademic
  • Other than learning

Academic Student

  • Accredited College
  • University
  • Seminary
  • Conservatory
  • Academic High School
  • Elementary school
  • Other Academic Institution
  • Language Training Program

Exchange Visitor

  • Teaching, Instructing or Lecturing
  • Studying
  • Observing, Conducting Research
  • Consulting
  • Demonstrating Special Skills
  • Receiving Training
  • Graduate Medical Education
  • Recieve Training


  • Visiting Schools
  • Non-credit Courses
  • Primary for Business/Tourism

Academic Student (F-1 Visa)

Graduate Program

Hey you, College Graduate. So you’re looking to achieve an advanced degree? There are several key steps that you will need to follow to help ensure a smooth journey along the way. You are already motivated, now use our greencardEZ Personal Plan to focus that energy so you can quickly and easily move through the Student Journey.

SPRING 2021FALL 2020
Undergraduate Program

What an exciting time in your life! Pursuing a college education and a major in your undergraduate degree that will help jumpstart your career. To set you off on the right path, we’ve created a greencardEZ Personal Plan for you that eliminates the confusion and illuminates your road to success.

SPRING 2021FALL 2020
Doctorate (Ph.D) Program

You have taken great care with your studies to provide yourself with a great foundation. Now you are ready to take it to the next level with a prestigious Doctorate degree. Let us help you achieve your dream of earning the highest academic degree awarded by a university through our simple greencardEZ Personal Plan.

Exchange Visitor (J-1)

Exchange Visitors Program

The Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa is for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs. It provides opportunities for around 300,000 foreign visitors from 200 countries and territories per year to experience U.S. society and culture and engage with Americans.

Vocational Student (M-1 Visa)

Vocational Student Program

The vocational student (M) visa is a temporary student visa that allows international students to attend an accredited vocational or non-academic school, such as a trade school or practical training school. An M1 visa is usually granted for the duration of the course to a maximum of one year and extensions may be granted.

Visitor Visa (B1/B2)

Visitors Visa Program

B-1 visitor visa may be used for visiting schools, consulting educational conventions/conferences, and taking short recreational, non-credit courses. This type of visa is relatively uncommon for students, so if you’re interested in pursuing a a short recreational course in the United States, you should check with the educational institute offering the course to confirm the visa category.

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice.


Log in


Forgot your details?

Create Account