Green Card Required Forms

Here’s a list of USCIS forms you will need to file for a green card through marriage officially referred to as Adjustment of Status through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen. There are five (5) required forms that you must file, and three (3) optional forms that you may choose to file or not, depending on your needs.

Required Forms:

  1. I-130
  2. I-485
  3. I-864EZ or I-864
  4. G-325A x 2
  5. I-693

Optional Forms:

  1. I-765
  2. I-131
  3. G-1145

At the moment don’t burden yourself with trying to understand what each one of these do. I’ll take you through them in a logical manner, and along the way I’ll explain what each one does as they becomes pertinent. Let’s begin with the required forms and once we’re done with those, we’ll discuss the Optional ones.

©2017 GCEZ - file your Green Card - the EZ way

Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account