Submitting I-693 at a later date

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Prashant Goswami 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
     Prashant Goswami 
    Participant

Hello all,

We are trying to send the application by no later than tomorrow via overnight fedex (Dec 16, 2016) especially because the fees will increase effective dec 23, 2016.

My question is, will it be ok to submit the package without the I-693 and submit it later when the RFE comes? My wife and I are within the US, and we don’t care much for the processing times. We just want to beat the increased fee rates.

According to USCIS website:

– Submit Form I-693 by mail, together with your Form I-485, Application to Register for Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to the location specified for your Form I-485 (see “Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-485”).
    – Submit Form I-693 by mail, after filing your Form I-485, to the location specified in your most recent communication with USCIS (for example, a Request for Evidence letter from USCIS).
    – Submit Form I-693 in person, at an interview in a USCIS field office (if an interview is required).

Please advise.

You must to reply.

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice.

©2019 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account