- October 15, 2014 at 1:21 pm #2521
- October 15, 2014 at 2:00 pm #2523
Assuming you’re filing I-130 & I-485 concurrently, yes, all the forms including form G-325A, are mailed to the same address.
Address varies depending on your choice of shipping carrier and are available here: https://greencardez.net/file-green-card-application/
- October 15, 2014 at 5:41 pm #2525
- February 28, 2015 at 7:15 pm #2648
Hello! The wife and I have all of our documents organized and ready to go. I noticed on other forums that people wrote cover letters and a table of contents. I was hoping someone here can shed some light on that. Has anyone had any problems with just grouping the forms together (I-130, I-485, I-765 and the G-1145 on top)? We’re considering writing a cover letter and then grouping the forms into separate folders with a table of contents pasted to the top of each. What do you all think?
- March 6, 2015 at 11:12 am #2649
- August 5, 2015 at 1:17 pm #2697
- December 23, 2015 at 8:52 am #3228
can i mail all the forms together in one mailing envelope i-765, I-130, I-485, G-1145, I-864, G-325A and I-693.
- December 26, 2015 at 8:05 pm #3229
- December 28, 2015 at 10:49 am #3230
- December 30, 2015 at 3:06 pm #3231
Can you please start a new post with a brief description of your case, so we can answer appropriately? Please make sure to included what category are you filing in, and if you’re filing from within the United States or abroad? Also, please provide information around where I-693 was completed last, by whom, and when.
We want to ensure, we’re not provide an answer based on incorrect assumptions. Thanks!
- December 31, 2015 at 12:10 pm #3232
- You must <a class='bp-menu bp-login-nav kleo-show-login' href='#'>Log In</a> to reply.