- August 17, 2014 at 1:07 pm #2234
I’m creating this thread with the intent of introducing ourselves and welcoming new members. With that said, I’ll go first.
I’m part of the greencardEZ team and we’re very happy to have you here. We’re here for any help you may need so don’t hesitate to ask.
Please do not hesitate in participating in forums; there are no silly questions and we encourage participation here, so come join the conversation 🙂
We’re hoping you make good friends here, and you get all the answers for your immigration related needs here.
- August 17, 2014 at 1:27 pm #2235
- August 17, 2014 at 7:01 pm #2237
My name is Nishant. I am a computer science student graduating this December.
- September 14, 2014 at 9:55 pm #2447
- September 13, 2014 at 6:27 pm #2444
I’m Adullam, and although I’ve been through the greencard process (conditional), I have another leg to go. The site looks great and I can see great potential. Is there going to be a section for Removal of Condition? Forgive me if it’s there and I’ve just not come across it as yet. Good job guys!
- September 14, 2014 at 9:57 pm #2448
Welcome to greencard EZ. We’re glad to have you. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. Have you checked out the H-1B Sponsor page? It’s a fairly new addition, an should provide you with a ton of potential employers that have sponsored H1-B visas.
Please feel free to let your friends know about us as well.
- September 14, 2014 at 10:02 pm #2449
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, we’re planning on adding a Removal of Condition section shortly. We will definitely let you know once it’s up and running.
Since you’ve gone through this process, we would love if you could share your knowledge with other members, who’re in the process of application, may have.
- September 15, 2014 at 3:21 pm #2450
I’m loving this site and will be happy to answer questions.
My process was really very quick, although during the wait it felt like 2 years, but it was actually a bit over 2 months in real time. I had lots of support from others waiting also and it helped to make the process bearable. Lots of positive encouragement goes a far way.
The key to this process is….get organized, keep your records, ask all the questions, no matter how stupid you think they are, keep a calm head and most important be patient.
Any specific questions, you just shoot them over.
- October 2, 2014 at 10:45 am #2459
My name’s Jonathan and I’m from England and will be filing my application this week. Thanks so much for this site it has been a tremendous help for me and will definitely spread the word if I ever come across anyone who needs help. Thanks again!
- October 2, 2014 at 11:25 am #2460
- October 15, 2014 at 1:23 pm #2522
You guys have been great so far! Quick responses to email and a great free resource…thank you!
- October 15, 2014 at 2:06 pm #2524
- June 12, 2016 at 10:24 am #3406
- July 20, 2016 at 6:33 am #3473
- July 30, 2016 at 1:27 pm #3476
- August 11, 2016 at 8:09 pm #3485
- August 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm #3488
Thanks for all your kind words. It always warms our heart when we hear our website is helping members such as yourselves – which is why we created this website to begin with.
Once you file your application, we ask you to add your information to the Case Tracker so others can benefit from your information.
- November 12, 2016 at 12:45 pm #3736
- November 16, 2016 at 1:05 pm #3764
- November 29, 2016 at 4:37 pm #3966
- December 8, 2016 at 4:02 pm #4050
- December 19, 2016 at 11:57 am #4064
- March 1, 2017 at 8:21 pm #4125
- April 1, 2019 at 7:26 pm #14088
- You must <a class='bp-menu bp-login-nav kleo-show-login' href='#'>Log In</a> to reply.