I-864 I-864a or I-864ez

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #3247
      karma: 30
      rank: rookie

      I am applying for green card through marriage. My husband who is a US citizen is going to apply for me and be my financial support. He just got a job 2 moth ago and now he is able to support me. So he doesn’t have any tax return or w-2 forms that show his current income. I have been working for almost 6 month and I have employment letter and couple of pay stubs. Do you know which forms my husband or me should fill out for financial support?

      Thank you

    • #3479
      karma: 22
      rank: rookie

      Your husband should provide letter of employment, employment contract, pay stubs, monthly account statement, etc.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must <a class='bp-menu bp-login-nav kleo-show-login' href='#'>Log In</a> to reply.

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice.


Log in


Forgot your details?

Create Account