I-751 March/April 2015

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Adullam
      Participant

Hey guys I submitted my I-751 package 3/30/2015 and it was delivered 3/31/2015….now the wait…good luck to everyone.

Where are all the other filers, am I the only one?

gm 713
      Participant

Hi Adullam. I’m getting ready to submit mine in the next few days. What documents did u include for proof of marriage?

gm 713
      Participant

@adullam I sent mine out on Friday 4/24 and it was delivered this morning, 4/27 at 9.30 a.m. Any updates on your end? Have you gotten your receipt? Biometrics notice?

Adullam
      Participant

Hey, I’m actually going for biometrics tomorrow 4/28. I can see my status updates online, but that only kicks in after you receive biometrics notification (use the CR1 E#). I’m praying that the process of approval isn’t a long wait and it gets done without another interview. Good luck on your chapter.

gm 713
      Participant

Hi,

The receipt extended your GC by a year, right? From what I heard it takes around 6 months (ugh!) for the application to process, when the interview is waived (which is mostly the case anyway).

How long before you got your initial notice anyway? Good luck on your application as well. Keep us posted on any progress.

Adullam
      Participant

Yes GC is extended for one year. The wait time varies I’m seeing, I pray it’s as quick as the first round.

REMOVAL OF CONDITION (ROC)
      03/02/15 – USCIS Removal of Condition reminder letter received
      03/30/15 – I-751 package submitted
      03/31/15 – I-751 package delivered to USCIS
      04/01/15 – NOA1 priority date
      04/03/15 – I-751 check cashed by USCIS
      04/17/15 – Received NOA1 in mail
      04/28/15 – Biometrics appointment

Got my biometrics done today…in and out the doors in 10 mins.

gm 713
      Participant

Congrats, looks like you’re up to a flying start already. I’m hoping for some traction as well. Based on your timeline I should see my check cashed tomorrow. Did you send yours to California or Vermont Service Center?

gm 713
      Participant

Hey @adullam. How soon after you received your I-797, did you biometrics appointment letter show up? Here’s my timeline:

REMOVAL OF CONDITION (ROC)
      04/24/15 – I-751 package mailed by Fedex overnight
      04/27/15 – I-751 package delivered to USCIS California Center
      05/07/15 – Check cashed ($590) by USCIS
      05/09/15 – Received I797 in mail

Looking forward to that now.

Adullam
      Participant

Hey, my bio letter showed up the following week after NOA, so the timeline was pretty quick. Now I’m praying that the approval comes just as quick, but nothing left to do now than wait.

I’m praying yours is just as quick, by the dates so far it looks that way. There are some people who filed in March and are still waiting on bio. notice.

gm 713
      Participant

@adullam Completed biometrics earlier today. Any updates on your end?

Adullam
      Participant

Nice going, nothing yet on my part. I guess it’s waiting from here on for approvals. I see on other forums that people filed January and Feb are getting approvals, not a whole lot. The approvals it seems span between last Oct to this Feb. I pray we don’t have to wait long…..USCIS is soooooooo unpredictable.

gm 713
      Participant

@adullam Hi. Have you heard anything further? Also, was wondering if your application is with Vermont or California center?

Adullam
      Participant

Not a peek, it has been so long compared to the original GC application….VSC is moving at a snail’s pace and everyone is so frustrated. I’m trying just to hang in there and not let the wait burden me.

gm 713
      Participant

Hi @adullam,

Just got a notification text of status change. Online case status shows New Card is being produced as of today Oct 23, 2015. That’s exactly 3 months after the original one expired. Took exactly 180 days for the approval including the day they received application and today.

I hope you hear some positive news very soon as well. Keep me posted, I’m looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
      GM

Adullam
      Participant

I’m so happy for you…congrats…..It’s such a long wait, but what to do!!! Will keep you informed.

Thanks

Adullam
      Participant

Hey guys I got my approval on 1/26/2016 and also have the 10 yr greencard in my hand. Next step citizenship sometime this month. Thanks for all your support and good luck on our next venture.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must <a class='bp-menu bp-login-nav kleo-show-login' href='#'>Log In</a> to reply.

Legal Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any U.S. Government Agency. We are not Immigration Attorneys and no content on this website should be construed as legal advice.

©2020 GREENCARDEZ, LLC

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account