Purpose: This page contains Form I-131 checklist when filing for Application for Advance Parole Travel Document.
If you’ve chosen not to file Form I-131, then skip this page.
Here’s the Form I-131 checklist, a comprehensive list of documents you need to file when filing USCIS Form I-131 for green card through marriage.
Tips & Checks
- Arrange the documents in the order listed below.
- Place the photos on top of Form I-131.
- Use paper clips to hold all the pages together. DO NOT STAPLE ANYTHING.
Form I-131 Checklist Instructions
- Completed form I-131
- Copy of an official photo ID showing your photo, name, date of birth
- Document issued by USCIS showing your present status, if any, in United States,
- Green Card Applicant’s two (2) U.S. Passport Size photos
- Write Green Card applicants name on the back
- Tip: Put these in a little Ziploc sandwich bag
Form I-131 Checklist FAQs
Yes, these Form I-131 checklist instructions are limited to Green Card by Marriage when both spouses are physically present in the U.S.
If you’re looking for Form I-131 checklist for a different category, please navigate to the appropriate category using website navigation menu or by performing a search using the search bar.